RSS
Next up for tasting:
Stash's Earl Grey!

Yogi Peach Detox and the Cup Cozy of Hot Steeping Goodness

When I make a cup of tea, and set it aside to steep - this is how I roll:

You'll have to envision this on a desk with a computer....

First, I get my favorite mug, which today is filled with Yogi Peach Detox tea. It sits upon a cute felt coaster.

Next comes the upcycled tea cup cozy. I made this for the shop but liked it so much that I kept it. 

According to Lesha's Workshop, this tea should steep for 10 minutes. Pop the cozy over the cup and it'll stay hot while it steeps.

I love this tea: nice warm spices and you can usually get a second pour off of just one tea bag.

Yum!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

ThePeachTree said...

I'm not sure who posted this one but I'm steeping mine right now! It's earthy, sweet, sharpness is just what I needed this morning :)

Anonymous said...

I posted - Melinda/AutumnOlive. Not sure why, but I thought somewhere I was identified. But, no! Enjoy the tea!