RSS
Next up for tasting:
Stash's Earl Grey!

A confession...


I have a confession to make..

I've been cheating on my Tea! I recently discovered that I can drink Iced Coffee w/Soy Milk without it making me feel ill (coffee has an adverse affect on my stomach) and I've fallen madly in love with it. It's been over a month now.


print by artThouIndependent


There, it's out, I've said it!

However :) This morning I've taken another path. I picked up my 2 delicious looking packets of Tazo Loose Chai Tea and had another idea. I brewed it double strong, iced it and added my soy. And ladies? Ahhhhmmmmmmmmm.....

xoxo
Peach

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

soy chai was a huge seller when i worked at Barnes and Noble. I think I might go get the concentrate and some soy milk. I've been eating so crappy - need some soy milk!! Its okay to cheat on tea, Im thinking of starting a coffee blog/exchange. (I know huge market, but I only care about sharing the love)

Flowerleaf Studio said...

Coffee and tea...they are like...best friends! I love them both. A coffee blog would be awesome.

When I was working at Starbucks Soy Chai Tea Lattes were super popular as well. I was drinking soy for quite a while, but it just didn't sit right with me so I am thinking of trying almond milk. It looks yummy.

Andrea said...

Ahhh Good tip since coffee messes up my stomach as well and I love soy milk.

ThePeachTree said...

Let me know if it works for you too. I'd love to know if it's just a fluke :)