RSS
Next up for tasting:
Stash's Earl Grey!

Tea - not just for drinking anynore

A must have find!!

Lately we've been lighting candles around the house for a soothing scented atmosphere. By boyfriend started it, and now I have one for each area of the house thank to the Sale at Yankee Candle Company (buy one 22 oz, get the second 1/2 off)

I got their Lavender, because its nice and astringent and not cloying, but the real gem was the Tea and Honey candle. I believe its being discontinued, so you'd have to get it at a brick and mortar store direct or Amazon, but it is fantastic!! I mean, really, an enjoyable scent in every way, and your significant other is guaranteed to enjoy. Here's where to buy, just click here. I HIGHLY recommend.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: