RSS
Next up for tasting:
Stash's Earl Grey!

The Blooms



Hi Teabies!

My envelopes are packed, stamped, and ready to head to the post office! While eating my berries and sipping my Revolution Ginger Peach iced tea this morning, I got all whispy thinking about the blooms.



And by blooms I mean blooming tea. One of the most beautiful and relaxing tea experiences! There's nothing like setting a clear carafe in front of you, pouring over the hot water and watching the leaves and petals slowly stretch out into the world!



I'll be sending out a smaller version than the regular large blooms but they're still a treat to watch as each little Pearl unfurls!

Have a wonderful week everyone!
Peach

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for updating the blog, sending out the tea, and posting such great pics - can't wait to get the tea!!!

ThePeachTree said...

I just realized that the first photo I used has peaches in it... I seriously didn't mean to do that!!

Really..

I didn't..

Swear it..

Flowerleaf Studio said...

Oh my gosh! I was looking at flowering tea pots a while back and thinking it would be a great blog entry and then I wanted to do a watercolor of one. I haven't done it yet though.

Can't wait to try the tea! :-)

ThePeachTree said...

Oh, you must you must! And then post on it immediately :)

Anonymous said...

I just received my jasmine pearls. I haven't brewed any yet, so I'll have to comment on its presumed yumminess later, but this is my absolute favorite tea. I can't wait! I still have to try the Mango Black. It is totally lame that I haven't but the end of May is always nutty and it got put aside. I have it now beside my jasmine and am ready to sip away on both! Thank you!

ThePeachTree said...

That's the beauty of the Circle of Tea :) It's prolonged enjoyment!

Flowerleaf Studio said...

Got the purple envelope in the mail just now and for a person like me who isn't crazy about Jasmine tea..it sure smells lovely! Can't wait to try it!